Saturday, May 31, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 60: Taking Care of Others


Being sick is a horrible feeling. The coughing, sneezing, and fever, is a painful reminder that health is important. 

Getting out of bed feels like a arduous journey. Taking a shower is exhausting and sometimes leaves you sitting in the shower stall wondering when you will have the energy to get back up. 

So over two weeks I tried to do my best to take care of my boyfriend when he caught a horrible chest cold. 

Funny enough, I caught the same cold the next week and he ended up having to take care of me for two weeks. 

I guess the good thing about taking care of your boyfriend, when he's sick, is that he will take care of you when you get sick. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment