Saturday, March 15, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 50- 53: Obsessive-Compulsive

For those of you that don't know me very well, I'm extremely obsessive/compulsive.

When I was in high school, I learned how to crochet and started making blanket after blanket after blanket till I hated crocheting. It lasted a few months. 

When I moved to California, my friend Regina taught me how to crochet baby hats for hospitals. Once again I became obsessed and crocheted hats till my hands felt like they would fall off.  After a few months, I  stopped. 

So here I am again... picking up the needle, unable to do anything else. 

Random Act of Kindness 50: Here's the baby hat I made for my student/friend Connie: 


Random Act of Kindness 51: Here's the baby hat I made for my student/friend Alicia. 


Random Act of Kindness 52: Here's the hat I made for my sister to keep her head warm while she skis. 


Random Act of Kindness 53: Here's the hat I made for my niece and nephew. 


In total, I think I've made and given out about 20 various colored hats in April. I have problems. This is also why I haven't blogged in a while. I didn't give up my Random Acts of Kindness.... I'm just crocheting instead of writing and drawing.   :) 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment