Saturday, March 29, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 54: Homeward Pet Fur Ball

I have a very special place in my heart for rescue dogs because all my dogs have been rescue dogs. They are such wonderful creatures and have brought so much happiness and love into my life. 

When my friend Ryan asked me to be a guest at the Homeward Pet Adoption Center's  "Fur Ball Auction", in Bellevue, WA, I had to accept. 

Homeward Pet is a nonprofit, no-kill animal shelter serving the Seattle area. Their mission is to give homeless animals a second chance through rescue, shelter, and adoption programs.


Here is my friend Ryan, board member of Homeward Pet, his lovely girlfriend, Grace and I walking into the Homeward Pet Fur Ball Auction.

At the auction you could pay for the adoption fees for the animals at the shelter to help get their animals adopted. When you look at those faces, how could you not donate? I paid the adoption fees for Smokey and Benelli. Hope those cuties get adopted soon. 


 Here's all the awesome people at my table. Table 22 was the best table at the auction. We had such a good time.

Here's some random photos of me with doggies. What cuties. 




I had a great weekend. Spent time with old friends, donated money to Homeward Pet Adoption Center and helped support a cause I believe in. Doesn't get much better than that. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment