Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 44: Tip


My boyfriend and I had lunch at Village Pub, 2967 Woodside Road, Woodside, CA and were talking about their menu. Their chicken salad is one of our favorite foods. They recently changed what they put on the chicken salad and so we made a bet on why it looked different. 

Our favorite waitress, Cristina, came by and we asked her why the salad looked different. Because of her answer, I won $50 off my boyfriend. YAY! 

Instead of getting something for myself, I decided to buy Cristina a shirt she liked, since she helped me win the bet. She commented in the past that she liked a shirt that I was wearing so I got her mailing information and sent her the shirt when I got home. Gotta love Amazon.com. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment