Thursday, March 6, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 45: Encouraging A Young Entreprenuer


I was driving home after doing some errands today when I saw a cute little kid outside with a table and a sign that said "Bracelet $1," outside his house. After returning home, I grabbed some cash and walked back to the kid's house. 


His mom said that he created his own company making rubber band bracelets. He sells them and reinvests his revenues to buy more materials for more bracelets. What an awesome young entrepreneur. 

I bought two bracelets. One for myself and one for his little sister. He seemed really excited about his sale and I was happy to be able to support his business. 


If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment