Thursday, February 20, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 38: Love Potion



Every February Baskin-Robbins comes out with Love Potion 31 Ice Cream. It's a seasonal flavor available mostly in February. It's white chocolate flavored and raspberry ice creams, a raspberry ribbon, chocolate chips, and raspberry filled chocolate flavored hearts. Absolutely delicious. 

This year they also came out with a Love Potion 31 Dark Ice Cream. It's chocolate ice cream mixes with white chocolate-flavored bits and raspberry-filled hearts, coupled with a red-raspberry flavored ribbon and ice cream. Also amazing. 

Whenever Love Potion 31 comes out, I automatically start thinking about visiting my friend Marsha. It's her favorite ice cream. 

Today I asked her to lunch and as a surprise I brought her a quart of Love Potion 31 and a quart of Love Potion 31 Dark Ice Cream. She was really excited when she opened the cooler and found her favorite treat inside. Yay! 


If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment