Monday, February 24, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 39: Firefighters


I don't know about you but I love firefighters. They are kind, heroic, and they ride on an awesome truck. 

A few days ago the fire alarm in my house went off while I was out at dinner with my boyfriend. We rushed home because we were worried about our dog. When we got home, we were greeted by a huge fire truck and lots of firemen. They were all very nice about the false alarm and did a walk through of the house just in case. 

It got me thinking about all the great people that do so much for our community that we often overlook. The people who keep us safe and act as guardian angels. 

Today, I wanted to do something nice for the great firefighters that I have in my town so I brought them a dozen cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes. (java, red velvet, carrot and chocolate) I hope it reminds them that even though we don't tell them everyday, we really appreciate their service to the community. 

Thanks to all the firemen out there. I appreciate all that you do! 



If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment