Monday, January 27, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 27: Starbucks


I've gotten to the point that if I see an opportunity to do something nice, I'll actually go out of my way to do it. 

I was driving south on El Camino Real in Palo Alto, CA when I spotted a Starbucks coming up on my right. I stopped into Starbucks, 2000 El Camino Real, and jumped in line just so I could buy a gift card for a stranger. 

The line was very short but service was slow because the woman ahead of me was asking the cashier many questions. That is when I noticed that the man behind me was fidgeting and looked like he was in a hurry. When it was my turn, I asked and paid for the gift card as quickly as I could. 

Then I turned around and looked into the kind eyes of the man behind me and said, "This is for you. I hope you have a good day." 

He was beaming. The happy look in his eyes really made my day. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment