Sunday, January 19, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 19: Comment Card


Almost all of us have been asked at one time or another to give feedback on an employee or experience. You might get a comment card after a meal at a restaurant, shopping at a department store, purchasing something online, or even a customer service phone call. 

I always give feedback when I have an amazing experience anywhere. I've even been known to ask to see a manager to tell them when an employee goes above and beyond their job to make me happy. I do this because sometimes a simple thank you isn't enough for me. I really want employees to be rewarded for being excellent at their job. You never know when a nice comment can help someone get a raise, encourage them to continue their great habits, or make them smile.

So... I want to say thank you to Ricardo, my favorite employee at Drager's, at 342 1st St, Los Altos, CA 94022. I really appreciate you saying hi to me every time I come in, helping me whenever I am looking for something in the store, opening a lane if you see too many people in line and your overall professionalism and kindness. You always make going to Drager's a good experience. 


If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment