Saturday, January 18, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 18: Supporting A Friend's Dream


My friend Charlie is a very talented artist. He makes stereo systems, business cards, LED lanterns, comic book artwork, necklaces, and much more. He's been making all his art at Techshop, a co-op facility for designers in San Francisco. 

He is trying to raise money so he can buy an  Epilog Helix 24 laser cutter to take his business to the next level. He created a gofundme account to help raise money for his project. Support him at: http://www.gofundme.com/697w2s

Part of being a friend is to help your friends with their dreams. I was excited to be the first to donate to his laser cutter. I hope other people will also support his dream too. Check out some of his amazing work below:


The Amazing Spiderman

The awesome stereo systems.

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment