Sunday, January 12, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 12: Wallet


I was getting checked into my blood donation appointment, at Blood Center of the Pacific in Millbrae, when I met a lovely woman named Raina. She was the receptionist checking guests in. I liked her instantly because she was really nice and extremely friendly. I pulled out my wallet and she said, "Wow, that's really handy. Did you buy it at Lululemon?"

I said "no," and started explaining that it was the gift card holder that Lululemon was giving out during the holidays when you purchased a gift card. I have been using it as a wallet and it was great for things like credit cards and your ID. 

She seemed to love the idea, so I said, "Would you like it, I have an extra one at home?" Then I proceeded to dump out all of the contents and hand it over to her. She seemed really excited and accepted it. 

Opportunities like this really make me happy because I love seeing people smile because of something unexpected. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment