Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Random Act of Kindness 66: Yoga Birthday Party


I love my Goddaughter, Violet, like she is my own daughter. When she was born and I saw her face, I cried. 

That is why I always try to be a part of her life and do my best to make her feel loved. I asked her mom, Susie, if I could help her out with her 4th birthday and she was more than happy to accept. Susie is a super mom; she works, has two kids and raises her beautiful children to be good people, and allows me to be a part of their family. 

Susie and I decided to make the theme of the party about yoga. So I handmade thank you cards, created gift bags and yoga flash cards for the kids. Overall I think they came out great. Violet seemed to have had a lovely time with her friends doing Children's Yoga. 

Here is one of the drawings I made. It's teddy bear doing "Cobra Pose."





No comments:

Post a Comment