Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 56: Polio Vaccination And Naming A Baby


My friend Adam had an awesome post on his G+ today. His fellow Googler, Jason Morrison,  is asking the Internet to name his baby boy. Check out Jason's official post here: Jason Morrison

What's really awesome is that this lovely couple and some of their friends are going to donate $1 to Save the Children, for each vote. 

"My wife and I (along with some other Googlers) have pledged to donate $1 for each vote –   see details in the FAQ.  For $1, Save the Children can provide one complete polio vaccination course for a child.  Just by voting, you will be helping a child in need.  If you would like to join us and donate $1 of your own, please go to this OneToday campaign." 

So, today as my Random Act of Kindness, I voted for the name "Xavier," and donated some money to the OneToday campaign

In the comment box below, let me know what name you voted on. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment