Sunday, January 5, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 5: Hospital


In social media, it's too easy to call someone your "friend." I never understood why people have hundreds or thousands of "friends" that they never met. 

I take being a "friend" a little more seriously. I think that a friend is someone who takes care of you when you are not well, someone who will give you a shoulder to cry on when you're sad, and someone who will do what they can to make your life a little easier. 

That is why, when my beautiful friend, Samantha, asked me to pick her up from Kaiser Permanente, after an early morning procedure, I was happy to help. 

Real friends go out of there way for each other... and take them to breakfast.  



If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on TwitterFlickr and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment