Friday, January 24, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 24: Flight


I don't know about you but one of the worst things about going on a trip is trying to figure out how you are going to get to the airport. I often wonder if I should park my car at the airport, get a cab, call Uber or find a different solution. 

That is why whenever a friend asks me to take them to the airport, I am always happy to do it. I know parking your car at an airport can be expensive, and getting a cab or calling Uber can be nerve-racking because you can't be sure if there is a vehicle nearby, at the time that you need it. 

When my friend Phyllis needed to go to the airport, I jumped at the opportunity to take her. I think it's always good for people to know that they have someone they can always count on to take them to the airport when needed. Have a safe trip Phyllis! 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment