Thursday, January 23, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 23: Baby Shower


One of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed in my life, is my friend, Katy, going through her pregnancy. It's been an honor to not only be her friend but to be able to see her belly slowly grow, feel her baby kick, teach her prenatal yoga, and see all the ultrasound photos.

Katy is such an amazing spirit. She is the definition of a good friend. She listens to me when I am down, exercises and motivates me when I need to get in shape, laughs with me about life's ups and downs and always willing to help me when I need it. 

That is why I was excited to throw her a baby shower. Congratulations to my dear friends Katy and Steve. I can't wait to meet the new addition to your family. 

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on Twitter, and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment