Saturday, June 14, 2014

Random Act of Kindness 63: Love Letters


My boyfriend's cousin, Lauren, bought me an awesome present for Christmas last year. She got me really cute personalized stationary with a tiny hedgehog in the corner. I loved it so much that I went on a crazy "personalized stationary" spending spree on TinyPrints.com

After buying and receiving a ridiculous amount of personalized stationary from Tiny Prints, I didn't know what to do with it all. 

The more I thought about the stationary, the more I thought about how special I felt when I would get handwritten letters as a kid. 

I began sending personalized notes to my friends and family whenever they did something kind for me, supported me in my charity events, or just because I thought of them. It also motivated me to send handwritten letters to my niece and nephew, who I adore more than life, because I thought it would be nice for them to have little reminders that I think of them and that I love them. 

Handwritten letters may seem silly in the digital age but there is something wonderful about getting a love letter just reminding you that you are loved and appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment