Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ReJoyce Yoga Cartoon: Happy 2014



2013 wasn't the worst year of my life but it certainly had more downs than it had ups. 

I have a lot of great hopes for 2014. I am not going to call them my "New Years Resolutions" but instead it is what I plan on doing:

1. Draw my cartoons and posting them on time. 
2. Do 365 acts of kindness this year. I am going to document them on my blog. I want to make giving a priority this year.
3. Be a lot healthier. Work on my will power and say no to fried foods. (OH SO DELICIOUS)
4. Learn to have "me" time and do what is best for myself more often.

I really hope that everyone has a wonderful 2014! Personally I am really excited about what this year could bring. Wishing everyone love and happiness. 

Thank you to everyone who started checking out my blog in 2013, my family for buying me a cool new drawing tablet so I can draw my cartoons, and everyone who leaves comments and gives me "likes." You don't know how much I appreciate the support. Thank you!

If you like my posts, please like me on Facebook, add me on G+
follow me on TwitterFlickr and check out my Pinterest. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment